Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
giant Codfish Island skink
12-10-2010, 07:26 PM
giant Codfish Island skink
I just want to say thank you to all those who helped identify the photo of the large skink taken on Codfish island. My first attempt to respond was blank and when I tried to delete that post I may have deleted the entire thread - sorry, but thank you and I will pass on the identification to the photographer ( I did manage to get a print out all the comments first).
Thanks again,
Ron
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2010, 07:11 PM
RE: giant Codfish Island skink
Shame we lost all the great info, especially Tony Jewell's comments.
Can you re post the image & give the size again. 25cm for a chloronoton is a bit of a record really. Quite a few people have a look at this forum, so show off this Codfish Island beastie!!!
Thanks RonTongue

Phil
08-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Phil,
I have only just now (8th Oct found your message). I will see if I still have anything on file I can post (I have found copies of the hard copies to the owner of the original photo). BAck soon.
08-10-2011, 09:31 AM
(19-10-2010 07:11 PM)Phil Melgren Wrote:  Shame we lost all the great info, especially Tony Jewell's comments.
Can you re post the image & give the size again. 25cm for a chloronoton is a bit of a record really. Quite a few people have a look at this forum, so show off this Codfish Island beastie!!!
Thanks RonTongue

Phil

Sorry - I hadn't been back to this post since last year.
Found the photo and will scan the hard copies I made at the time. Ron
08-10-2011, 09:53 AM

(19-10-2010 07:11 PM)Phil Melgren Wrote:  Shame we lost all the great info, especially Tony Jewell's comments.
Thanks RonTongue

Phil
12-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Thanks Ron.
Great to have the comments & image back again!
If everything goes to plan I'll be on Codfish Island myself in a few weeks. Maybe I'll see some of these large chloronoton. Better still a Cloudy Gecko or two!